About this site
- This World Wide Web site with its home page in the domain www.wcrf-hk.org ("Web site") is a complimentary information service provided by World Cancer Research Fund Limited at no charge to you for reference purposes only, with the express condition that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. World Cancer Research Fund Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without any notice, therefore, you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view this Web site. Do not use or access this Web site if you do not agree to all of terms and conditions herein.
- You acknowledge that the information provided by World Cancer Research Fund Limited on this Web site is provided on an "as is" basis and is for general information only. The content of the Web site is not intended as medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. World Cancer Research Fund Limited makes no express or implied warranties or representations of any kind regarding this Web site, including but not limited to any accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability of any information, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or no warranty that the Web site pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements to your computer system, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless World Cancer Research Fund Limited and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your ability to access or use, this Web site or the information contained in this Web site or other Web sites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Web site or another Web site to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. World Cancer Research Fund Limited or the contributors of information to this Web site shall not be liable for any consequential, special or similar damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this Web site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this Web site or any such material.
- You acknowledge that opinions, recommendations, or services contained in this Web site are not necessarily those of World Cancer Research Fund Limited or endorsed by World Cancer Research Fund Limited.
- You may provide a hypertext link to this Web site on another Web site provided:
a. the hypertext link must be a text-only link clearly marked "World Cancer Research Fund Hong Kong".
b. the hypertext link must "point" to the URL "http://www.wcrf-hk.org" and not to other pages within the Web site.
c. the appearance, position and other aspects of the hypertext link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with World Cancer Research Fund Limited’s name and trademarks.
d. the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than World Cancer Research Fund Limited is associated with or sponsored by World Cancer Research Fund Limited.
e. the hypertext link, when activated by a user, must display this Web sites full-screen and not with a "frame" on the linked Web site.
f. World Cancer Research Fund Limited reserves the right to revoke its consent to the hypertext link at any time in its sole discretion by amending this User Agreement.
g. you agree that all other hypertext links to this Web site must be approved in writing by World Cancer Research Fund Limited.
- This Web site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by World Cancer Research Fund Limited which is headquartered at Room 601, On Hong Commercial Bldg, 145 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. It can be accessed from anywhere within Hong Kong as well as from other countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those in Hong Kong, by accessing this Web site both you and World Cancer Research Fund Limited agree that the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this Web site. Accessing this Web site from territories where our contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. Users who choose to access this Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and risk, and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Online payment service is provided by PayDollar. Customers' payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorisation using Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption.